- Who We Are
- What We Do
Who We Are
The Regional Partnership Board has a key role to play in relation to bringing together partners to determine where the integrated provision of services, care and support will be most beneficial to people across Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
The membership of the Board is made up from the following partners:
- City of Cardiff Council
- Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust
- Local Third Sector – Cardiff Third Sector Council and Glamorgan Voluntary Service
- National Third Sector – Llamau and Gofal
- Independent Sector – Care Forum Wales
- Representatives of people with needs for care and support – YMCA Cardiff
- Carer representative
Further details about the responsibilities of the RPB can be found by clicking on the links in the menu box.
To hear members of the the Regional Partnership Board talking about why integration matters, please view our video below: