- Recognising people as assets;
- Building on people’s existing capabilities;
- Promoting mutuality and reciprocity;
- Developing peer support networks;
- Breaking down barriers between professionals and recipients;
- Facilitating rather than delivering.
Community Engagement and Co-production
Co-production is all about involving people in designing and operating services at all levels, and empowering people to produce innovative solutions for delaying, preventing and meeting the need for care and support through local networks and communities. This means:
To find out more about Co-production in Wales, please click here.
In addition to our Partnership’s commitment to co-producing services, partners continue to undertake ongoing dialogue with service users, residents, patients and people visiting and working across Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan. To find out more about some of our work, please click on the boxes below.