- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
The Partnership works with stakeholders and service users to inform future service development and to help co-design new provision. The Partnership is keen to use a variety of mechanisms, depending on existing networks and engagement structures already in place and the nature of the service where involvement is sought. Examples include:
- The ‘Let’s Talk’ Engagement Programme to inform the development of the Population Needs Assessment.
- Local engagement events focused on older people services in relation to preventative services.
- Utilising Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Citizen Panels.
- Volunteering Fairs to encourage increased volunteering.
- On-going ‘Patients Voice’ engagement by Cardiff and Vale University Health Board to consider feedback and ideas to improve services.
- Dementia Friends training.
- Engagement with service users and stakeholder in relation to the Dementia Needs Assessment and new Dementia Strategy.
- Young Carers ‘Speak Out’ engagement to review priority areas and inform future actions.
- Engagement with communities and stakeholders about the development of new community hubs.
- Engagement in relation to local authority budget prioritisation for 2017/18.
To find out about how you can be involved in future engagement, please click here.