- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Partners from the public and voluntary sectors in Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan are working together to find out more about what matters to residents and what affects their well-being. We have joined forces under the banner ‘Let’s talk’ and want to talk to as many people as possible about well-being and quality of life.
This involves finding out how people feel about the local environment and what advice and support people need to maintain and improve their well-being. This will include information, support and services provided by individuals, communities and the public and voluntary sectors in the area.
This on-going conversation with residents and service users has been used to inform both the Partnership Needs Assessment and the wider Well-being Assessments undertaken across Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan.
To join Vale of Glamorgan’s Citizen Panel, click here.