- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Cardiff Families First
Families First Freephone
The Families First Freephone service provides a central access point to the Families First programme in Cardiff for families and professionals. The freephone number is answered by a skilled and experienced practitioner who is able to provide information on Families First services, where these services are available, and how to access them. The service is delivered by Tros Gynnal Plant.
The Families First Freephone number is: 0808 800 0038.
There is also a Freetext number: 80800. Messages should start with ‘Families’.