- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Home First and Patient Flow
The Partnership’s ‘Home First’ Plan steers our work to improve the flow of citizens who access our services. It provides:
- A strategic overview of the work that is underway to reduce Delayed Transfers of Care and improve the overall care of citizens who require care and support;
- A focus on the development of services to expedite the progress of citizens using our acute and/or long-term care services; and,
- Where possible, ways to reduce the number of people who require those services.
The Regional Partnership Board oversees implementation of this plan. An Operational Group meets on a monthly basis to progress issues in relation to the management of delayed transfers of care. This work is supported by weekly multi-disciplinary meetings to review all non-mental health and mental health patients with a length of stay of 100 days and over.
Refer to the Regional Partnership Board’s Annual Report to find out more about the work we have done over the last year.