- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Integrated Care Fund
The aim of the Integrated Care Fund (ICF) is to drive and enable integrated working between social services, health, housing and the third and independent sectors.
The fund helps local health boards, local authorities, housing and the voluntary and independent sectors to work together to support:
- older people with complex needs and long term conditions including dementia
- people with learning disabilities
- children with complex needs due to disability or illness
- carers, including young carers
- children at risk of becoming looked after, in care or who are adopted
- implementation of the Wales Community Care and Information System.
Our Revenue Investment Plan for 2019-20 is summarised here.
To find out how partners in Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan are using the fund, please read the review report below and look at our case studies.