- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Dementia Needs Assessment
The Dementia Needs Assessment aims to review the needs of people with dementia and their carers, to inform the refreshed Dementia Strategy for Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan.
It includes the epidemiology of dementia, a summary of the evidence base, examples of best practice, a summary of existing local services, and an evaluation of views of people with dementia, carers and professionals.