- Our Priorities
- Community Engagement and Co-production
- Disability Futures Programme
- Family Support Services
- Home First and Patient Flow
- Joint Commissioning & Pooled Budgets
- Locality Working
- Mental Health
- Older People and Dementia
- Planning and Promoting Preventative Services
- Social Enterprise & Social Value
- Welsh Community Care and Information System
Maximising Social Value Toolkit
As a way of assisting partners and maximising the creation of social value, the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Social Value Steering Group has developed a toolkit for commissioners, procurers and providers.
The toolkit was produced following a partnership workshop which also considered the Future Generations Framework for service design.
Designed for any person or team involved with commissioning, procuring or delivering services seeking to create social value, its aim is to highlight some of the great work going on within and outside of the Cardiff and Vale region, to help achieve a consistent approach to the understanding and maximisation of social value.
The toolkit is presented in four sections:
- Understanding social value
- Delivering social value
- Demonstrating social value
- Further resources on social value
It also contains case studies of good practice from across the region of social value in action.
Download the ‘Maximising Social Value in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan: A Toolkit for Commissioners, Procurers and Providers‘ resource here.